Friday, September 3, 2010

a lonely soul.

lonely in the city

yes. sometimes, waking up everyday seems like a routine rather than a celebration. On most days, I wake up to go to work, the city sounds seem to drown you and everything else seems to pass by  in a flash. Life in the city can either be exciting or boring. Well, for me excitement hasn't arrived yet. I dream of being an artistic person; people who design, write, draw, or photograph, but apparently I lack the skills and the equipment as well.
I think I'm more of an art appreciator than an art creator.

People in those fields amaze me, they seem so carefree and happy, as for me, trapped in a universe where a routine keeps me alive. Sometimes I just want to break free, but i feel like i'm living in a shell that I can't get out of.

Just recently I went to an event filled with "artistic" people, Writers photographers, film directors and the like. I was really overwhelmed by the aura that these people exude, it was quite beautiful.

 I envy them.

Another thing that made me feel remorse for myself after attending the event, was the fact that I went alone. Everyone seemed to know someone, but me. But it was all okay, the worst part was going home...ALONE..in the rain, while most of the people hung out at the venue with their friends.   

I just wish that one day near today, I meet someone, a guy who might hold my future. Someone who I've been waiting for.

fuck i sound stupid again.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice blog & good post. truly like it, you must submit your site for free in this website which really helps to get more traffic. hope u have a nice day & Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete