Friday, October 30, 2009

dslr discovery



this morning i borrowed my friend's dslr camera..heck! what do i know? i just figured out that using one isn't just 'point and click', as i thought it would be..my friend/roommate/shopping buddy, was kind enough to tell me to switch to automatic mode, for the manual mode was for professionals..(gleek mode)..lol

so this morning i woke up at 6 oclock, and started taking pictures of myself..myself only because since i was in 'matic' mode, i couldn't control the focus..by the way i was using the macro lens..=)

i realized that using a dslr, was no joke..you really have to learn to use the damn rotten li'l bastard..haha

so after waking up at 6 am, after an hour of useless selca picture taking,,i felt really sleepy and woke up at 3 pm..i missed my favorite show..and my head still hurts..



No comments:

Post a Comment