Saturday, November 14, 2009

stress starts..all over again..







school has started..and for two days..believe me TWO DAYS..and it seems like forever..i already have a extra LONG list of things to do, and stuff TO BUY..darn it.

my head hurts..seriously, from simply choosing which task i have to start. i have 2 journals due tomorrow, a cultural tourism topic due the day after tomorrow. and a "dream wedding" scrapbook, i have to think about.

so apparently, this sem, i might have to 'abstain' from all the 'extra' expenditures. and save up for a 523php book, of which i am still deciding whether to buy or not, and a 2,000php worth of xerox copies, which in my opinion is totally 'impractical'. my professor should consider all the economic recession going on right now, i suggest he upload everything on the internet, of which i am positive he won't do. LOL

good luck to me. i hope i won't be a lost soul right now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment