Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 more years 'til 2012! happy new year!!!


 yup, 2 more years 'til the end of the world


What's new this year? for me..hmm, i'm still eating my favorite canned tuna for dinner, cold and straight from the can..LOL

seriously, i've had better new year's and christmas celebrations in the past. Probably, in the "in-between" stages of your life, when your not "really" an adult and not a child anymore, these holidays just get lame-er and lame-er. Last year's holdays were ok, i had fun.

I kinda miss, the 'ol days when Santa was so much alive in my heart. I used to write a wishlist for my Christmas presents and woke up on the 25th to find that a majority of my gifts are under the Christmas tree. We had a scrawny christmas tree back then. The ones made of plastic with uber-sharp leaves. We filled it with Christmas lights and balls that we used every single year. But what made Christmas special were the gifts underneath the tree. I only had one brother, meaning there were only two of us. So SANTA, kinda gave us pretty much everything that I asked for. ( well the affordable ones, i remember asking for a gameboy and a puppy one time and they never came..i wonder? LOL)

I couldn't remember that fortunate day when I woke up, not believing in Santa anymore. I figured, we never had a chimney but he always had my presents ready on Christmas day.

Who could forget the days when we used to jump at exactly 12 midnight, so that we would grow taller..yeah, it didn't work for me..hahahaha

So it's 2010! 2 more years 'till the end of the world..according to the Mayan civilization that is..2 more years and if the prophecy is true, were all doomed unless someone makes an improvised-modern-state of the art "noah's ark" to save all of mankind..=)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment