Wednesday, January 20, 2010

one VERY expensive watch.

minutes ago, I was surfing the internet..yet again, my attention was drawn to the word "Patek Phillipe". The only thing that i know about it, is that it's a brand of ridiculously expensive watches. Watches afforded only by the the super rich people..by the way, who spends millions on a watch? lol..anyway...

Before being totally turned-off by the unreasonable price of this watch, i tried to google pictures of it and I was glued to the screen of my computer after seeing this:



this watch is the Patek Philippe "Supercomplication" pocket watch. I've never seen one, but it's on my list of things to buy when I get really rich..too bad the company only produced 4 of these babies. Unfortunately, they were made in 1989, the year I was born, so apparently with only four watches made I don't think there are any left. Too bad.

Well, it costs 6 million dollars, a piece! and it weighed 3lbs (seriously, too heavy for a watch). with 33 functions.

I hope by the time I have become a multi millionaire, sharing the ranks of Oprah in the Forbes' wealthiest women..LOL,  Patek Phillipe, has yet again created a stylish watch like this..by then I'm hoping to buy one..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment