Wednesday, May 5, 2010

RESTARTING...

So I am officially a lost soul...My last post was about me getting accepted in a Travel agency. So guess what guys? I QUIT MY JOB...These days I just laugh it off, but believe me, I used to cry every time I get home...well I didn't like it. Working there felt like a flat line, no thrills, not even frills ( if you get what I'm saying). I wasn't really employed officially, meaning I really didn't sign any papers or contracts before I quit, so my 5 day employment, wasn't really an employment after all. 

On my second day of work, i seriously wanted to quit. It wasn't very interesting, and the office was no fun at all. Seriously, I wasn't really looking for a theme park for the "fun" part, i just wanted people to start talking, and joking, and having a good time, but it seemed like everyone was a workaholic, and the office was so bland, literally. there weren't any colors, it was just plain white. And the uniforms were white. GO FIGURE

Some people might say that i was stupid because i let go of this "job", because there are so many unemployed people around the world. Well, all i can say to that is, We live in this world to enjoy life, so if ever you are going to engage in something, better make sure that you will ENJOY it. We only have one life and ONE chance to live it to the fullest, and with the threat of the "END OF THE WORLD" this coming 2012 (LOL), better find a job that you won't regret doing. So for me the search is on!...

BTW thanks for everyone who's been adding me on blogged.com..thanks lots! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment