Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rise and Rise again until Lambs become Lions.


So for my second movie last weekend, I decided to see Robin Hood, just because I was too late to catch the next earliest time slot for Iron Man 2...bummer*..but this movie sure didn't fail me. Although it was quite long, and the beginning of the movie had too much talk that i almost dozed off. But when the action began, My eyes were glued to the screen, I just love how action movies become 100x more exciting when you watch them in cinemas, due to the awesome Dolby digital settings that they use at theaters.

Rusell Crowe and Cate Blanchett played their parts to utmost perfection. Although the movie wasn't quite like what I remember watching when I was a kid(where Robin Hood, was a FOX?!) where they emphasized how Robin Hood used to steal for the poor. This was more of a Prequel to that story..

Over-all I LOVED IT. <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment