Saturday, July 30, 2011

Captain America: The First Avenger


Last week, I had a free ticket to see the Captain America movie. Well, there was not much buzz about this here in the Philippines as compared to the last installment of Harry Potter.

Okay, so I'm not a fan of marvel comics or of superheroes, I just watch these kinds of movies in the cinemas because action packed movies give you a certain thrill when watching them in the movie theater.

So the movie started of swell, with a rather skinny Chris Evans. I have no idea how they did that, oh well, it's the usual Hollywood magic. Now I know that Chris Evans would not be "Chris Evans" without that great bod. A skinny body just doesn't fit him, and his face isn't so gorge either.

Right now I would love to watch the next installment of the Captain America film, since the ending was superb with Samuel Jackson in it. This one, wasn't that exciting at all. It was...hmmmm...normal and Chris Evans is hot.

I won't really spill anything here, since you have to watch it to really appreciate the film, so...happy watching!

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment