Monday, March 26, 2012

Thai Cannelloni

In a few weeks I'll be leaving my current job in search of more fun and fabulous things to do. In the meantime, this is one of the few things I'll be missing:

Attending Airline parties!

I work in the travel industry, and every now and then different airlines throw little lunch "parties" which they call 'PRODUCT UPDATES' from which they discuss what to expect this year..blah blah blah...I'm not even sure if anybody listens, well I don't.

The last one I attended was held at the Dusit Thani Hotel here in Makati and the lady from the airline kept raving about how good lunch was going to be. Okay so here we go again...I have one word for that: OVERRATED. She kept telling us over and over and over again how good the Cannelloni was.

And guess what...IT WASN'T

Okay it was sort of dry and the cheese and the sauce was too little. The Cannelloni on TV tastes yummier, even if I can't really taste it..LOL..Well it didn't taste bad...it just didn't taste THATgood.

Oh well here's a photo of the somewhat 'malnourished' cannelloni


do not be fooled. O_O

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment