Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Bookworm: The Perks of being a Wallflower

I love buying books! The problem is, most of the time I never really finish reading them. hahaha.. I read it halfway than I stop and totally forget about the book, until weeks after I find it in some dusty corner of the house.

Today I bought a new book since I've been reading a lot of 'quotable quotes' from the internet. So I picked up a brand new copy of The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky'

I've started reading until page 49, and so far, so good.

It has a 'diary' type of story so expect a lot "Dear ______". It felt like a boy was actually telling a story to me. I could relate since long lost souls have very similar lives with wallflowers.

I hope I finish this soon, and then buy my next book (I'm hoping to get either the Hunger Games or the Game of Thrones).



Have you read it? was it nice?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment