Sunday, January 29, 2012

2011 - last goodbye

the Chinese New Year just ended. And before I finally say goodbye to 2011, I just want to say that I HAD SO MUCH FUN LAST YEAR!

dayummmm.

I couldn't believe that I would meet so many new people and be part of so many great things. Here's a slew of photos from what happened last year... **cue drum roll :)

I won't be specifying any months..so first up: It was my first time to attend a book launch, and I got a book for freee yey!!! I haven't read it though..but I will :)




and of course, I got to meet THE Jason Magbanua at the Ayala Museum for one his talks. I AM A TOTAL FAN.


I also got to see loads of plays this year...Got to see William, which is Filipino rap musical about Shakespeare...cool huh?


forgive the over haggard look..hahaha


Met a chef at Enderun...and learned how to cook :)


First time to attend a press conference...and see Judy Ann Santos up close...haha..


Saw another AWESOME play this year... CAREDIVAS...It is definitely the best musical I have seen and I highly recommend it to Filipinos of all ages.





Spent my birthday in Baler, for the first time without my family. Went surfing and attended the Surf and Music Festival...define an awesome birthday weekend



and of course...I went to Singapore :)) the best part is that I got to go for free! well, anything free is awesome :)


and of course I met a lot of new friends :)


I know I gained A LOT of weight last year, especially during the last few months...ahahaha...but nevertheless, this year, I will start afresh and begin start to live my dream.

2011 was a blast, but I bet 2012 will be better. So cheers to a new year and new experiences ahead.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment