Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the babies of the internet

I've been laying off writing for some time now, and I finally got more time up my sleeves. The only problem is, I'm seriously running out of munny :/

Currently I am doing nothing. But for some reason I'm hella tired. I tried this new Master cleanse diet, wherein you don't eat. period. All you can take in is lemonade, or some citrus-sy drink, and water, and tea.

I'm feeling really tired and sleepy, since I've only eaten a handful today. so tired. I've come across a few interesting/creepy/old photos from flavorwire. This just shows how weird I can get:


These are just a few photos which I got online. I don't really know what they're all about since I didn't read what was said on the website..:)

Imagine what type of cameras were used back then...CREEPY. Well, enough of the old and almost-horrific/scary photos, here's a video that just made my day. The cutest french baby ever!

Once upon a time... from Capucha on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment