Thursday, January 26, 2012

Abra :)

Okay, so a few weeks ago, I discovered Fliptop.

I've been hearing my geeky brother tell me about this rap battle/conference, whatever you call it on youtube, but I never really took interest. And then one VERY boring weekend, I stumbled upon a fliptop video on youtube. And there I was...ADDICTED.

So one of my favorite battles MCs (that IS how they call it) is Abra.

I don't want to sound stalker-ish but I just learned that his real name is Raymond Abracosa ( i hope I spelled it right ) and for the other Abra fans out there he'll be having a rap battle against Batas. To know more about Batas, search him on youtube :)

I won't be able to watch it live, since none of my friends are into this shit, and it's toooo far to go alone. I mean it's in makati and i live in freakin QC.


I'll probably be watching this online :'(

Follow Abra on twitter at @aabraa

Or on his facebook account at Abra

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment