Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Favorite office foods

Before anything else, I guess I have to call April my "Lazy Month". Seriously, I always feel sleepy and I'm always too lazy to do anything. I've gone on a self proclaimed hiatus from writing (work writing that is) and on the last few days of my day job (before I go job hunting again for a new one), I seem to be on a lazy spell.

Oh well, so I just wanted to share some of my favorite foods at work. I DON'T COOK. Most people would bring packed lunch to work, but I totally refuse. Why?

-I'm too lazy to wake up early and cook.
-I'm too lazy to wash all the /dishes that I have used in cooking
-A lunch box is too heavy, and 'unfabulous'
-Packed lunch meals are always boring

So...I end up buying stuff at the mall or buy food somewhere else. I think that food bought elsewhere always tastes yummier. haha

So here are some of the top food choices during one whole day at the office:

I am no photographer so I've used up photos from the internet. I promise that if I can get a decent camera (holla at Sony or Nikon! which of your goodies is the best one to buy?. LOL), then I'll post better photos :)

1. Jollibee Spaghetti and Regular Yum



I am definitely the fast food junkie. This combo is definitely the BOMB! I love how the spaghetti is, it really reminds me of kids parties and happy things. And one whiff of that regular yum, and oh...I have no words...they are just so yummy. Other things I get whenever I eat at Jollibee, is their coffee float (it's a new one, I guess), the tuna pie, and the EPIC peach-mango pie.

2. Chocnut

  

 If other countries have M&Ms and Hershey's Kisses, well here in Manila we have Chocnut! No explanation needed, it's just chocolate and peanuts combined and it is AWESOME. It's the perfect comfort food at any time of the day and I will never get tired or it. This chocolate deserves a place at the 'Philippine Candy Hall of Fame' (if there is one). If you want you can send me an email or a tweet and I'll ship one pack to you. (I'm serious).

3. Great Taste White Coffee

 
I have no time and money to buy Starbucks, even if I am so inlove with Cafe Americano; and because of that I settle with those instant 3-in-1 coffee pouches. My favorite is Great Taste's White Coffee, I think it has more cream in it? Well nevertheless it's great, and it's cheap. I could drink three of these babies in one day at the office. Well, not so much now since it's summer and it's always scorching hot.

4. Nips

 Now you know how much of a junk food addict I am. So NIPS! It's like the local version of an M&M candy, but of course it's way cheaper. It's fun to munch on these babies especially when your stressed out or felling bad vibes on someone at the office.

5. Eggnog by Monde


The sweetest cookie on earth = EGGNOG. Seriously, these are like the things I always eat during dull times when no one wants to talk to me because they are so busy. Pair it up with hot chocolate of Great Taste White Coffee, my day couldn't get any better.

These are top five foods when I'm at the office. How about you? What do love to eat?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment