Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Bookworm: Brisingr

I guess I'm gonna make 'The Bookworm' a regular post and place all the books I have on stash.

Basically I LOVE books. But sometimes, I get so tired reading them, especially books which do not have a constant 'exciting' moment where in you get that feeling of always wanting to flip to the next page.

Well, for most books, the only exciting part, is the cover.

So anyway..I bought another book today. ANOTHER BOOK, when I still haven't finished reading the last two I just bought months ago. damn.

Well I bought this one just because it was on sale. It's part of the Eragon book series (yeah, Eragon the movie is actually a book series too). Well, for starters I haven't read book 1 or 2 of the series, and here I am buying the third and last installment to the series. IMPULSIVE BUYER BA? hahaha

So I guess it was a real steal (but the book was a bit distressed, if you get what I mean. Di na sya mukhang bago). It was originally PHP674 and I got it for just PHP175...more than 50% off!!!

Since I don't have a decent camera, and I'm too lazy to take a photo and upload it. Here's a photo from the internet of the book cover.



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment